Genesis Heavy Duty Aluminium Rakeback Edge Nosings - Twin Inserts
Established in 1989 in the ceramic and accessories market, Genesis quickly became a leading brand in the UK and around the world and have gone from strength to strength since. When it comes to tile trims, corners and end caps, Genesis has it all. Check out the range of Genesis products below to see which one will help you complete your current tiling project. As a leading global brand, Genesis provides innovative tile finishing solutions for professional tilers, DIY enthusiasts, and contractors.
The NHD Profile is designed to be used in most commercial and industrial applications with a coloured PVC insert. It is available in a 5mm gauge allowing for fixing with carpet or similar floor covering. The profile is available in a range of designs with DDA and building regulations accounted for.
Designed to meet the guidelines in BS8300:2009+A1:2010.
External grade Tredsafe® Insert. Tredsafe insert is manufactured from a special blend of P.V.C., silica quartz and polymeric plasticiser giving an homogeneous hard wearing anti-slip flooring for wet and dry conditions. The three dimensional pyramid pattern which provides excellent slip resistance in both wet and dry conditions.
- Suitable for both commercial and industrial use
- Slip resistant
- 5mm gauge
- Suitable for both wet & dry conditions
- Available in 1m, 2.46m and 2.77m lengths
|Length||1m, 2.46m, 2.77m|
How do I install these?
1. Ensure the steps are dry, clean, free of debris, level and even
2. If Predrilled use the drill holes to mark steps for drilling location
3. Drill and Plug the steps
4. Apply suitable adhesive to the underside of the nosing and apply nosing to the step
5. Screw down the step with the appropriate size screws
6. Apply insert (if separate) or insert pip to cover the screw head
Can these be used with thick/heavy duty carpet?
Yes, the nosings have a 5mm gauge allowing for fixing with heavy duty carpets or similar floor covering.