Genesis Heavy Duty Aluminium Rakeback Edge Nosings - DDA Compliant
The Genesis Heavy Duty Aluminium Rakeback Edge Nosings - DDA Compliant Profile is designed to be used in most commercial and industrial applications. Complete with a coloured PVC insert. It is available in a 5mm gauge allowing for fixing with carpet or similar floor covering. The profile is fully DDA and building regulations compliant. It is available in a range of designs. Furthermore, external grade Tredsafe® Inserts are available - Tredsafe insert is manufactured from a special blend of P.V.C., silica quartz and polymeric plasticiser giving an homogeneous hard wearing anti-slip flooring for wet and dry conditions. The three dimensional pyramid pattern which provides excellent slip resistance in both wet and dry conditions.
- Slip resistant
- Suitable for industrial and commercial applications
- Designed to meet the guidelines in BS8300:2009+A1:2010
- A range of designs available
- Easy to install
|Length||1m, 2.46m, 2.77m|
How do I install these?
1. Ensure the steps are dry, clean, free of debris, level and even
2. If Predrilled use the drill holes to mark steps for drilling location
3. Drill and Plug the steps
4. Apply suitable adhesive to the underside of the nosing and apply nosing to the step
5. Screw down the step with the appropriate size screws
6. Apply insert (if separate) or insert pip to cover the screw head
Can these be used with thick/heavy duty carpet?
Yes, the nosings have a 5mm gauge allowing for fixing with heavy duty carpets or similar floor covering.