Instarmac ProShield Wetroom Tanking Kit
UltraTileFix ProShield provides waterproof protection to backgrounds in wetrooms, domestic bathrooms, kitchens and showers and is suitable for both walls and floors prior to tiling. It is a polymer emulsion based product for use on internal installations only.
- A flexible waterproof and crack bridging coating system
- Easy to use components and no priming required
- Provides complete protection from moisture
- For use on all water sensitive backgrounds
- Designed for wetrooms, showers, bathrooms and kitchens
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 8m² coverage per unit
- Tape available to buy seperately
- Tile after 24 hours
- Internal use
- Size: 8kg (includes flexible waterproof coating and membrane tape)
|Unit Size||8kg Buckets (includes flexible waterproof coating and membrane tape)|
|Foot Traffic/Tiling*||24 Hours|
|Coverage||0.5kg per m² per coat (coverage essential to ensure protection)|
|Drying Time*||2 Hours First Coat|
|Drying Time*||24 Hours Second Coat|
5°C to 25°C
* Depending on temperatures, substrate, porosity of substrate and tile and site conditions.
How big of an area does this cover?
8m2 coverage per unit (8kg Tub).
How long after applying can I start tiling?
We woud recommend waiting a full 24 hrs+ before tiling.