Genesis 23L Professional Washboy Cleaning Set
The Genesis 23L Professional Washboy Celaning Set is perfect for removing excess wall and floor grout from freshly laid tiles. This popular tiling accessory has been specfically designed for ease, efficiency and to improve the cleaning time of tile installations.
It's user friendly features include a slanted base for grit collation, ergonomic easy to carry handle, litre/fl oz. measurement markings on the inside of the bucket, moulded corner spout for easy pouring, perforated sturdy twin rollers for water drainage and four sturdy wheels for mobility. The Genesis 23L professional washboy cleaning set also comes compete with a durable plastic grout float and hydro sponge.
No professional tiler should be without the Genesis 23L Professional Washboy Cleaning Set and many considered it a staple accessory of any tilers kit.
Established in 1989 in the ceramic and accessories market, Genesis quickly became a leading brand in the UK and around the world and have gone from strength to strength since. When it comes to tile trims, corners and end caps, Genesis has it all. Check out the range of Genesis products below to see which one will help you complete your current tiling project. As a leading global brand, Genesis provides innovative tile finishing solutions for professional tilers, DIY enthusiasts, and contractors.
- Slanted base for grit collation.
- East to carry ergonomic handle
- Easy to read litre / fl Oz measurements inside the bucket.
- Moulded spout / lowered lip for easy pouring.
- Perforated twin rollers for water drainage.
- Plastic float with hydro Sponge.
- Plastic base grate.
- 4 x sturdy plastic wheels for mobility.
How do I use a washboy?
A washboy is a very effective tool that is very simple to use, just follow the steps below:
- Apply the grout as usual.
- Fill washboy with water to 20-30mm above the separation / decantation grid and dunk the sponge in the water
- Push the sponge horizontally across the rollers to remove excess water.
- Even up the grouted joints with the sponge using a circular motion.
- Rub the sponge along the separation / decantation grid in order to remove excess grout and the grout will fall and settle at the bottom below the separation / decantation grid. This will leave clean water above the grid to clean your sponge in.
- Clean your sponge and repeat step three.
- Pull the sponge across the tiles and then clean the sponge and repeat from step three until the surface is clean.
What does the set include?
1 x Bucket, 1 Set of perforated twin rollers, 1x plastic float with hydro sponge,1x plastic grate, 4 x sturdy plastic wheels.