Instarmac ProGrout Flexible Tile Grouts
Instarmac ProGrout Flexible Tile Grouts are ideal for areas that move & flex, such as grouting tiles laid on timber floors. It’s perfect for natural stone, ceramic, mosaic & glass tiles, and comes in 12 colours! Polymer has been added to the formulation to increase flexibility and to provide a virtually impermeable set. UltraTile ProGrout Flexible is suitable for joint widths up to 20mm. ProGrout Flexible is packaged using the latest plastic packaging technology, offering you greater product protection and prolonged freshness.
- Designed for use with all tile types
- ColourShield technology for vibrant durable finishes
- Ideal for wetrooms, swimming pools and underfloor heating systems
- Wash down with minimal effort
- 1-20mm joint thickness
- 30 – 60 minutes pot life
- 12 hours hard set
- Mould resistant
- Sizes: 3kg & 10kg
- Colours: White, Cream, Bahama Beige, Jasmine, Limestone, Taupe, Brown, Silver Grey, Mid-Grey, Grey, Charcoal & Black
|Weight||3kg, 10kg Bags|
|Colours||White, Cream, Bahama Beige, Jasmine, Limestone, Taupe, Brown, Silver Grey, Mid-Grey, Grey, Charcoal & Black|
|Application Thickness||1 -20mm|
|Initial Drying Time||10-15 Minutes|
|Light Foot Traffic||3 -4 Hours|
|Hard Set||12 Hours|
|Pot Life||30 - 60 Minutes|
Is this flexible?
Yes, Instarmac ProGrout Flexible Tile Grout has been designed for areas where movement or vibration is likely. Polymer has been added to the formulation to increase flexibility and to provide a virtually impermeable set.
How long does it take to completely set?
Hard set takes 12 hours. Ready for light foot traffic after 3-4 hours.
Can this be used in wetrooms?
Yes, it is suitable for use in the following areas:
- General wall & Floor installations
- Interior & Exterior installations
- Wet rooms
- Domestic showers with tray
- Communal showers
- Swimming pools
- Electric matting/Pipped water underfloor heating
- Conservatories & Orangeries