Laticrete 335 Standard Set Flexible Tile Adhesive
Laticrete 335 Standard Set Flexible Tile Adhesive is a high performance polymer fortified cementitious powder to be mixed with water when fixing all types of wall & floor tile & stone, including low absorption porcelain & vitrified tiles & natural stone where the white version of 335 is particularly recommended for light stone & marble. Laticrete 335 Standard Set Flexible Tile Adhesive is ideal when fixing over fully braced 18mm WBP Plywood; sub-floor heating; tiles fully immersed in pools or in external locations.
- For interior, exterior and submerged use
- Single component – just mix with water
- Low VOC emissions – better indoor air quality
- Easy to use — thixotropic, flexible and deformable
- High strength — fibre reinforced
- Frost resistant
- Non-sag — good for vertical applications
- Ideal for large format tiles
|Working Time||3 hours|
|Time Until Foot Traffic||~ 12 hours|
|Final Hardening||28 Days|
How long after applying this can I apply grout?
Grout installation after a minimum of 12 hours curing time at 23°C and 50% relative humidity. Conditions may change the setting and curing time.
What is the coverage like with this product?
3.5 - 6 kg/m2 with a 6 x 10 mm notched trowel
7 - 8 kg/m2 with a 15 x 20 mm notched trowel