Genesis Stainless Steel Shower Deck Profiles (Left Side)
Established in 1989 in the ceramic and accessories market, Genesis quickly became a leading brand in the UK and around the world and have gone from strength to strength since. When it comes to tile trims, corners and end caps, Genesis has it all. Check out the range of Genesis products below to see which one will help you complete your current tiling project. As a leading global brand, Genesis provides innovative tile finishing solutions for professional tilers, DIY enthusiasts, and contractors.
A stainless steel line profile which allows you to accurately configure tiled showers flush with the floor. Developed in order to cover the slope of 2% it makes the shower area aesthetically perfect and at one with the modern trends of interior design.
- Corrosion Resistant
- Strong & Durable
- Modern Design
|Depth||9mm, 11mm, 12.5mm|
What are shower deck profiles used for?
A shower deck profile allows you to accurately configure tiled showers flush with the floor. They help you to achieve a completely level access whilst looking seamless.
How do I install a shower deck profile?
- Check that the thickness of the covering to be laid corresponds with the height of the selected profile.
- Verify the necessary length and cut the profile to the required measurement, using the proper tools.
- With a toothed-spatula, spread the adhesive on the laying surface.
- Press the profile so that the previously applied adhesive comes out from the perforations of the tabs.
- Delicately place and press the floor covering, ensuring that it is in line with the profile and at the proper distance required for the gap (usually 1 or 2 millimetres).
- With the proper gap material, seal the cleft left between the wall covering and the profile. Clean excess gap material, glue, detergent, etc. carefully with a soft sponge with water within 10 minutes of application.