Genesis RezTred Anti-Slip Resin
Established in 1989 in the ceramic and accessories market, Genesis quickly became a leading brand in the UK and around the world and have gone from strength to strength since. When it comes to tile trims, corners and end caps, Genesis has it all. Check out the range of Genesis products below to see which one will help you complete your current tiling project. As a leading global brand, Genesis provides innovative tile finishing solutions for professional tilers, DIY enthusiasts, and contractors.
Genesis RezTred Anti-Slip Resin which accompany the Anti Slip Tread Kits, creates an extremely non-slip surface in the form of a stripe, edge or design on stairs or ramps in entrance areas which are exposed to water or have an incline. RezTred Resin can be applied onto virtually any surface including natural stones, terrazzo, ceramics, porcelains, glazed tiles, metal treads, wood and glass. It is suitable for both internal & external use, offering R12 resistance and meets the requirements of DIN67510 Part 4.
- Cartridge system provides easy dosing and mixing.
- Good workability due to its smooth consistency.
- Can be applied without grooves in the stone.
- Very little shrinkage during hardening.
- Highly weather-resistant.
- Very high stability in contact with alkalis and therefore very suitable for bonding to concrete substrate.
- Non-slipping characteristic (R12) despite closed surface, enabling easy cleaning.
- Good adhesion on mineral surfaces and highly non-abrasive.
|Colour||Black, Yellow, White|
|Curing Time at 20°C||1-1.5 Hours|
What is the workinf time of the resin?
The processing or working time is approximately 8 min at 20 ° C.
How much coverage will one tube provide?
Theoretical coverage: Breadth of stripes height of stripes running meter/cartridge:
The theoretical coverage is reduced by refining losses.