Genesis GLS Wedge System
Established in 1989 in the ceramic and accessories market, Genesis quickly became a leading brand in the UK and around the world and have gone from strength to strength since. When it comes to tile trims, corners and end caps, Genesis has it all. Check out the range of Genesis products below to see which one will help you complete your current tiling project. As a leading global brand, Genesis provides innovative tile finishing solutions for professional tilers, DIY enthusiasts, and contractors.
- Improved accuracy and installation speed
- Perfect for all types of tiles
- Maximum working depth 12mm
- Can be used with the Genesis Application Tool
|Spacer Width||1mm, 2mm, 3mm|
|Pack Quantity||100 Pieces|
|Colour||Grey, White, Black|
|Type||Levelling System Bases|
How do I use the wedge levelling system?
- After having spread the adhesive, insert the clip underneath the tiles and along the 4 sides.
- According to the tile size, set one or more clips on every side of the tile.
- Set the tile and tap it with a rubber mallet.
- Insert the wedge in the clip slot.
- To facilitate this operation, the use of the traction-adjustable application tool is recommended.
- Once the adhesive is set, the protruding part of the support has to be separated from the base, which is embedded beneath the tile edge. This can be done using the GLS Wedge - Clip Dozer Tool (SKU 647CD), a rubber mallet or even feet. Kick the spacer paralell to the edge of the tile.
Are the wedges sold separately?
Yes, the wedges are sold seperately and are supplied in bags of 100, the wedges are reuseable.